Atlantis Foundation is looking for experienced fundraisers who can work from home or from our office in Malta or a flexible combination, both full and part time.
The foundation raises funds to supply equipment and to help clients suffering financial hardship obtain treatments.
We are looking for people with experience in the non-profit sector to help build up our fundraising operation from Malta targeting 40+ countries internationally.
Consultants will help us in the following areas:
- Fundraising planning. Help provide a deeper understanding of why donors give and strategies for raising more money.
- Strategic planning. Guide our nonprofit through a thoughtful assessment to align goals with organizational values. Crate a bold plan of action to build fundraising capacity year over year.
- Donor communications. The consultants will help your team create and implement an effective plan for communicating with constituents and stewarding relationships in the nonprofit world.
- Board leadership. Strengthen and energize our board members to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Support our Director of Fundraising – He was responsible for implementing cuting edge fundiasing systems and AI automation at Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity in the UK.
- Implement Salesforce Non-Profit CRM – We have adopted the Salesforce non-profit system, one of the best fundraising systems available, supported by DK Innovation, a global Salesforce Partner based in Ireland.
Our digital marketing team have worked with some of the largest organisations in the world on massive marketing campaigns, so we expect to be able to target millions of corporate, HNWI’s and households globally using the latest digital marketing an socuial media technology.